The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.
Random Blog News:
- I got a free castoff smartphone from my brother, which is now functioning as my android enabled faux-pod. This means, hopefully, more pictures on the blog, and even more hopefully, more blog posts.
- I got WordAds, which means that my blog is now making money via advertisements. In the month of April I made twelve cents. Ha! Oh well, small steps…
Random Emily News:
- I am still working on the whole fatigue thing. I had a very intense week, falling behind in everything, and sometimes beautiful things would happen but I wouldn’t be able to process them due to my tiredness. It was/is super frustrating but I do have hope that things will get better.
- Sunshine makes the ugly turn beautiful.
- I am trying to make summer plans that are do-able despite my fatigue issues. Ah! Difficult.
- I am glad that I am no longer seventeen. (Yeah, I just was randomly glancing through my book.)