The winner of my book giveaway is Celina Lynnette! Congrats, Celina!
Sorry, I am too tired to do the whole draw-a-name-out-of-a-hat-and-take-pictures-of-the-process thing.
That means that this post is super short and lame, and not really a proper April Blogging Challenge post. Maybe I’ll go all Emily-of-ten-years-ago and post some random thoughts.
8 Random Thoughts:
- Today I had a grand fight with the printer. The printer won. #secretarylife
- I’m reading “Franny and Zooey,” by J.D. Salinger. I wasn’t an enormous fan of “The Catcher in the Rye” (three stars), but am finding that I really enjoy his stories about the Glass family.
- Favorite line: “I’m sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.”
- I used to be appalled when I saw people compare Obama to a monkey/ape. I thought it was extremely racist. But now I see people compare Trump to a pig, even photo-shopping a pig nose onto his face. Can we just not compare our leaders to animals? Thank you.
- How many seasons does Oregon have? I’m quite sure we don’t have four. I think we might just have two: Summer and Wet. Thoughts?
- I like to read magazine articles about really innovative artsy interior design ideas, but all I can think is, “how would you even dust that?”
- I actually wonder the same thing when people have stuffed animal heads hanging on their walls.
- There is nothing like the wonderful feeling of discovering another person that loves “The Blue Castle.”